Structural Engineering Manager
Main Job Responsibilities:
· Should have experience in major Hi Rise residential /Hotels/
Retails/industrial and commercial projects.
· Should have good communication, presentation and client
· Should be familiar with structural costing of major projects
(around 1,00,000sm and more).
· Candidate with Hi-Rise experience.
· Should be responsibility of communicating with clients, assuring
quality of deliverables and managing timely deliveries.
· Ensure the use of consistent design standards and best practices
on projects in line with the technical direction of the discipline
· Work in collaboration with Structural Design Engineers and project
· Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and
appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps,
providing solutions when possible
· Participate in technical reviews and contributing to tech discussions
Participate in technical reviews and contributing to tech
- Work collaboratively with all levels of staff, technical specialist and Discipline lead.
· High Proficiency in structural analysis software like STAADPRO,
ETABS and STRUSOFT
Required Knowledge & Skill :
· To be pro-active in approach.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain respective
· Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently, with little supervision
· Should be confident enough of interacting with senior people in the
organisation and put across the point of view.
Qualification and Experience required:
· Minimum 20-25 yrs Design Experience (mandatory) in Large Indian /MNC consultancy firms.
· Minimum BE ( Civil/Structural) ,preferably ME /M Tech from reputed Engineering College/IITs/NIITs
Sound Technical Knowledge
Ostateczny termin 2018-07-30
Miejsce pracy Mumbai