Principal Engineer- Electrical
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a portfolio of jobs as Project Manager in conjunction with a Project Director or Associate Director on major/complex projects could take the role of Project Engineer. Core responsibilities include:
- Project delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Project quality
- Such projects could be multi-disciplinary but will generally be single discipline
- Be able to motivate and lead professional teams to deliver client solutions.
- Be experienced and competent at:
- Presenting to clients
- Attending meetings
- Constructing project teams from internal and external resources
- Assisting procuring project resources with Associate/Associate Director
- Assisting planning and running projects with Associate/Associate Director
- Ensuring QA policy and HSE requirements are satisfied.
- Ability to represent the practice on the projects under his/her control.
- Be responsible for leading a team of engineers in conjunction with another associate involving:
- Team Motivation
- Training and developing
- Managing day to day work
- Developing and guiding engineers and/or design team.
- Applying policies relating to health & safety, quality and training
- Have some understanding of company financial indicators, principles of share scheme and options schemes in operation.
- Ability to manage team.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business and play a key role in the development of the company procedures and by an active role in task groups.
- Agree design philosophy/design fundamentals.
- Review and comment on deliverables produced by the team on a regular basis..
- Attend team meetings and play an active role in the development of procedures within your team.
- Coordinate and liaise with all other design team members including architects and structural engineers plus client, project managers and QS.
- Prepare drawings and calculations. Check drawings / review calculations from Senior Engineers and Engineers.
- Have a good knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment.
- Have a detailed knowledge of analytical concepts.
- Have a detailed knowledge of our delivery in CAD standards and 3D working.
Qualification and Experience required:
· BE Electrical with 15 years of professional experience
· Have a proven track record in building services design with different
types of buildings including high rise, commercial, residential, retail etc.
· Have a high degree of technical competence in their field of building
services design including proven ability to carry out both manual and
computer aided calculations, problem solving, technical and financial
· Have a proven record as a Project Engineer on a number of projects.
· Excellent organizational skills, effective time management, including
the ability to deal with the conflicting demands in order to meet dead
lines, priorities heavy workload and have a willingness to work flexibly
· Good analytical skills
· Abundance of common sense and able to maintain a positive and
· Must be able to work on own initiative, with minimal management
instruction or interaction, but can actively be part of a wider Business
· Be business and commercially aware
· Clear oral and written communication – attention to detail
· Integrity and an ability to deal with and recognized confidential and
sensitive information as well as work in a professional and customer
Ostateczny termin 2018-07-30
Miejsce pracy Mumbai