REC- Design Engineer - Roads (RUK)
Design Engineer shall co-ordinate with Project Manager and Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
Key Job Areas:
As a member of the Roads team you will be responsible for:
- carrying out the design and review the work of less experience engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- overseeing and trouble shooting the work of geometric design of urban/rural roads, guide the less experienced engineers in carrying out the design and preparation of the drawings.
- should take initiatives to develop design ability of the less experienced engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as whole,
- mentoring less experienced engineers and provide inputs to HoD/Technical manager for the continued development of the staff in the team
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable,
- should have more than 4 years of experience in roads design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of roads design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the road design software (InRoads/Novapoint/Civil 3D/MX Roads etc),
- knowledge of other related software like AutoTURN/AutoTrack/ Pathplanner etc. would be desirable,
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats,
- in addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).
Ostateczny termin 2018-08-14
Miejsce pracy Gurgaon